Classic Telly Webmasters Page
1. You shall use the Logo(s) in order to assist with the promotion of your Website. Such Logo(s) shall only appear with a link back to the Classic Telly website (http://www.classictelly.com/), you may also add the suggested text that can be found alongside the logo(s).
2. You shall neither edit nor revise the Logo(s) in any manner or form.
3. You shall not use the Logo(s) or any parts thereof to create any composite and/or other Logo(s).
4. You shall furnish Classic Telly with the url address which identifies the page of your Website in which the logo shall appear.
5. You shall furnish Classic Telly with a valid email address by which Classic Telly may contact you with regard to the content herein.
6. You shall not copy, duplicate, license, redistribute, share or otherwise use or authorize the use of the Logo(s) without the prior written approval of Classic Telly.
7. Your right to use the Logo(s) is expressly limited to the means and scope detailed herein.
8. You shall not use the Logo(s) in any manner that may be considered defamatory or brings or threatens to bring into disrepute Classic Telly, its channel names and/or logos or associated companies.
9. You shall not use the Logo(s) in a manner prohibited by law, government regulation or contractual restriction as specified herein or otherwise advised at any time by Classic Telly to you.
10. The copyright, intellectual property rights and all other rights of whatsoever nature in the Logo(s) or any part thereof shall remain the property or under the control of Classic Telly and/or Classic Telly approved third parties. Accordingly, you shall comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to copyright laws, necessary to protect the copyright, intellectual property rights and all other rights in and to the Logo(s).
11. You shall not archive or otherwise retain any part of the Logo(s) in hard copy printout, electronic format, video recording or in an on-line electronically retrievable format upon termination by Classic Telly of the rights granted to you herein.
12. Where Classic Telly requests you to remove any Logo(s) from your Website, you warrant and represent to Classic Telly that you shall remove such Logo(s) within forty eight (48) hours of such request being sent by Classic Telly.
13. You shall not sublicense or assign any rights to use the Logo(s).
14. Classic Telly shall not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from your use of the Logo(s) hereunder.
15. You hereby indemnify and shall hold harmless Classic Telly against any and all claims, losses, costs, and damages arising by reason of your use of the Logo(s).
16. Your use of the Logo(s) is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any breach by you of these terms and conditions may result in binding arbitration proceedings, held in London, and governed by such laws.